Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Place For More

    There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that.
Mark Twain, a Biography


Hello and thanks for giving me a chance to expand on my thoughts.  A few years ago I was given the opportunity to opine on Oklahoma State sports for the good folks who run Barking Carnival, the well known UT site. That awoke in me a passion for rambling that spilled into a Twitter account currently followed by 6 people and 1700 bots....popular I know.

Anyways that demon is back at least for a week or two. I'd like a place to expand my thoughts, disagree with writers and other folks I usually respect,  talk booze, okstate sports, baseball, the late night crazies I encounter on my way home from the job that pays the bills and curse if I want to.  I'll make some mistakes, spell some  a lot of things wrong and have some fun along the way.

P.S. I promise, no posts collecting a bunch of links just for the clicks. I have a job I like, and you're smart enough to find that stuff  on your own. It's a shock, but The Oklahoman and The Tulsa World cover Okstate sports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment