Sunday, August 25, 2013

Drinkin Dark Whiskey Is Too Obvious A Title


Whenever someone asks me if I want water with my Scotch, I say I'm thirsty, not dirty.
Joe E. Lewis

Those of you who have fought through my Twitter account for more than a month know I'm engaged. I'd talk about her more, but she's a bit of a rock star in her profession and I would not want some of the things I drunkenly slur through a keyboard to find their way to her colleagues. 

I say that to share this, my cousin got me a bottle of Scotch as an engagement gift. Now, I like other brown booze, I try to be a bourbon fan in a way that the sports media high school wouldn't find worthy of ridicule. Odds are I haven't had the best stuff ever and don't have much interest in trying to shoehorn my preferences above yours in the give a shit scale.  Forgive  me though, because this bottle of Scotch fascinates  me. I have  so many questions and if you can help please comment.




1.I've dabbled In Scotch but Who hand writes the bottle numbers? Is it the low man or a promotion?
2. How many other cask types are there?
3. 619 bottles is an odd number. Is there any way to standardize this?
4. How do I drink something like this and what if any food do I pair it with? 

5. You like Scotch? Tell me about it  



No comments:

Post a Comment